Topic(s): Back to school
Offline Assignment: You will work on the 30-Day Fitness Challenge. For details and resources, see the "Async" tab on the right of the page under Resources.
Topic(s): What is fitness?
1. Troubleshooting - schedule, CTLS, class blog
2. What do you think of when you hear the word fitness?
3. Warm-up: 10 arm circles, 10 jumping jacks, 10 squats
4. Take the Darebee Fitness Test: darebee.com/fitness-test.html
5. Periods 2, 4, 6 - Record your test results here: forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=-x3OL5-ROEmquMR_D8kYLb6LV57lfhdOvemfbRpYt7pUQllNRkxLWUNSU0dYNk1MT1lSSlRTTVc1QS4u
6. Periods 3, 5, 7 - Record your test results here: forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=-x3OL5-ROEmquMR_D8kYLb6LV57lfhdOvemfbRpYt7pUMTVTUFk1RzhYVkFSQ0tKWElISlhBVVdKNi4u
7. Quick workout at your fitness level - Your level is determined by today's fitness test. The higher the level, the more sets you do.
Offline Assignment: Email me Week #1 Reflection and answer the following questions:
1. Why did you pick the 30-Day Fitness Challenge you picked?
2. How did the first two workouts go? How did you feel during/after them?
3. How are you feeling in general at the end of this first week of school?
4. What is one SPECIFIC goal you have for next week? This doesn't have to be about PE class. Be very specific. Don't say general things like, "do better."