: Weekly Learning Target(s):
Offline assignments due by Thursday: 5 VHL assignments
Heads Up: Numbers Quiz on Friday
Drop-in study session – more numbers practice (voluntary)
[Hispanic Heritage Month: Sep 15 - Oct 15]
1. Begin Mania Musical - bracketology from each Spanish-speaking country:
HW: Study for your quiz tomorrow. Refer to the email I sent you all to know what and how to study.
Numbers Quiz on VHL due by MIDNIGHT. Any quizzes completed after the deadline will receive partial credit.
Weekly Learning Target(s):
TUESDAY / WEDNESDAY
1. Numbers practice activities
2. ¿Cuántos hay?
3. Basic math - if there's time
HW: Do each of the 4 Quia activities a minimum of one time (or more if you want more practice)
Offline Assignments: 4 VHL Activities (related to numbers)
No escuela - Labor Day
Today's PowerPoint: span_9-8-2020.pptx
Weekly Learning Target(s)
1. Alfabeto - review and practice spelling
2. Nouns and articles - review and practice making singular nouns plural
3. Cognates - review and practice translating sentences
1. Quizlet - review nouns and articles set one-time through
2. Quizlet - play Gravity 3 times on medium level. Increase to hard if you'd like.
3. Complete VHL activities
Notified students - Zoom at 12:00
Class drop-in - Zoom at 12:15
1. Keep reviewing your alphabet & nouns and articles vocab lists
2. Complete VHL Cultural Reading & Dictado
Today's PowerPoint: sep_10_-_nouns_and_articles.pptx
1. Alphabet practice: ¿Cómo se escribe…?
1. Practice Quiz (if not finished or done in class) - use link above
2. Keep studying Quizlet terms and notes - Quiz on Tuesday over nouns and articles/cognates/alphabet
1. Review Quizlet terms and notes - Quiz on Tuesday
2. Complete assigned VHL activities